On 20.09.19 16:50, Andy Seaborne wrote:
Checking for NFC seems practical as this should be a good goal and it is in the RDF spec and information about it is decent. NOT_NFKC or the Compatibility Character warning is confusing.

Agreed - I'm comfortable with that set of choices.

Ok, thanks, at the moment we have the DBpedia parsing configured to remove all triples with ERRORs and WARNINGs, however the NOT_NFKC and Compatibility Warning are pushing out too many triples from the releases in 140 languages with IRIs. So we will hope for 3.13.0 and this should be ok for us.

Thanks again.

--
All the best,
Sebastian Hellmann

Director of Knowledge Integration and Linked Data Technologies (KILT) Competence Center
at the Institute for Applied Informatics (InfAI) at Leipzig University
Executive Director of the DBpedia Association
Projects: http://dbpedia.org, http://nlp2rdf.org, http://linguistics.okfn.org, https://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt <http://www.w3.org/community/ld4lt>
Homepage: http://aksw.org/SebastianHellmann
Research Group: http://aksw.org