Hi Sean !

Let's take a working example:

I have a spring boot web app integrating micrometer/prometheus metrics running
on port 8080 : http://webapp:8080. Since it integrates micrometer/prometheus
metrics, it exposes a http://webapp:8080/actuator/prometheus endpoint.

Then I have a prometheus server (lets say http://prom:9090) whose config is:

- job_name: 'prometheus'
    # metrics_path defaults to '/metrics'
    # scheme defaults to 'http'.
    static_configs:
    - targets: ['prom:9090']

  - job_name: 'webapp-actuator'
    metrics_path: '/actuator/prometheus'
    scrape_interval: 5s
    static_configs:
    - targets: ['webapp:8080']

Therefore, when I got to http://prom:9090/targets, I see two targets :

Http://prom:9090/metrics AND http://webapp:8080/actuator/prometheus

I would like to configure a third target for Fuseki, given fuseki's prometheus
endpoint. it woul lokk like this:

- job_name: 'fuseki metrics'
    metrics_path: '/FUSEKI/EXPOSED/PROMETHEUS_ENDPOINT'
    scrape_interval: 5s
    static_configs:
    - targets: ['FusekiSever:port']

so I would see a third target in the list:

http://FusekiSever:port/FUSEKI/EXPOSED/PROMETHEUS_ENDPOINT

Am I clear enough and do you see what I am asking for ? (i.e  the actual
FUSEKI/EXPOSED/PROMETHEUS_ENDPOINT on a Jena FUSEKI server and the way to
activate it, if needed)

Marc