Hi,

There is more machinery around the algebra for running visitor patterns over algebra expressions than there is for syntax (ElementVisitor). RecursiveElementVisitor applies an ElementVisitor over an abstract syntax tree.

There isn't anything I know of to do the analysis of the pattern. The nearest is the BGP reorder code [*] would reorder those two triple patterns but its doing a different job and is only working on basic graph patterns.

    Andy

[*] ReorderFixed, ReorderTransformationSubstitution