Hi,

I am starting to look into GeoSPARQL and run into an issue related to this line 135 in SpatialObjectGeometryLiteral:

    Node lat = graph.find(targetSpatialObject, SpatialExtension.GEO_LAT_NODE, null).next().getObject();

This is creating an Iterator in the find() and then just calls next() without checking whether the iterator is exhausted. However, a subject may have multiple values for that geo:lat property and then we end up with an unclosed iterator. This breaks our assumptions in that each Jena iterator must be either exhausted by reaching the end, or closed with .close().

Isn't this a bug?

Thanks
Holger