thank you Claus, there is obviously much more in the Jena-extensions
(SmartDataAnalytics / jena-sparql-api).

if you want to contribute your work to the Jena project you will have to
follow up with Andy directly. But I am not sure this is necessary at the
moment since you already provide the code in the public domain conveniently
as an extension / add-on to the Jena project, which I think is great as is
for now. Over time we might want to learn from your work and add aspects to
the overall core Jena project I would think.

It would be great if we could schedule a zoom session in order to give us
an overview of the "SmartDataAnalytics / jena-sparql-api" extensions

could you prepare such a presentation in the coming days?

best,
Marco

--

---