I investigated on that.
Now my test suite passes without Jena TDB trouble. I just added this in
Scala SBT :
parallelExecution in Test := false

I didn't know that parallel execution was the default.
So apparently this was an issue with 2 processes accessing the same TDB .
Normally this is detected and an explicit Jena TDB message appears, but not
this time.

Jean-Marc Vanel
<http://semantic-forms.cc:9112/display?displayuri=http://jmvanel.free.fr/jmv.rdf%23me>
+33 (0)6 89 16 29 52