Hi, I am running Fuseki 3.14 as stand-alone but I have a problem understanding
where the process is running.
I've set FUSEKI_HOME in  /etc/environment in Ubuntu and sourced it.

FUSEKI_HOME="/home/myhome/Development/jena/apache-jena-fuseki"

According to the documentation the FUSEKI_BASE is relative to FUSEKI_HOME/run.
But it's actually set to /home/myhome/Development/jena/run when running it
(depending to current path in terminal).

I've tried different relative path (absolute path work of-course) but always
get an error that the server can't find the dataset file provided.
./apache-jena-fuseki/fuseki-server --file=../datafiles/artist_data_v2.ttl /ds

Where is the stand-alone fuseki server actually running?