Any Python graph visualization lib I'd say. There is nothing psecific to
RDF not Apache Jena if you just consider RDF as a directed graph (in
fact it's a pseudo graph). There are also plenty of StackOverflow
threads regarding this question [1]. Short answer, there is neither the
nor the best tool for this.

I mean, there are so many frameworks and even web based tools, e.g.
VebVOWL [2] . And in the end it also matters what kind of data, e.g.
schema data vs instance data. Also, the size of the dataset is obviously
relevant. For large scale data I'd probably export the data to graphml
and use Gephi or something

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/search?q=rdf+visualize
[2] http://vowl.visualdataweb.org/webvowl.html