Sebastian

Is this using Istio or some other service mesh?

Could you show your VirtualService (or equivalent) definition? (YAML preferable
for readability)

This may well be an actual Fuseki bug with the JS, I know we have some
production JS UIs where we explicitly have to set the base path so that CSS, JS
links etc come back correctly so that they work with the VirtualService
routing.  It may require doing something similar for Fuseki.

Rob