so it is unlikely you got the confirmation email.

and send from any valid email address.

    Andy

On 18/08/2020 21:49, Alnazer, Ahmed wrote:
Hi Andy can you take me from the email list.
I did send email to unsubscribe but it did not work still getting messages

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 4:03 PM
To: users@jena.apache.org
Subject: Re: RDF Delta/Zookeper freezing issue

CAUTION! This is an external email. Please be cautious of links and attachments.

Piotr,

It will depend on how long zookeeper takes to resync. One of the factors is how
big the zookeeper database has become because when a ZK server starts, it has
to process the snapshot and any logs to

But while syncing the other zk server should still provide service
(read-only) - maybe the Fuseki server is choosing the fresh zk server so it'll
wait whereas as if went to another server, it would be OK (for a
read-transaction). I thought the new one would not service request until ready
but I'm not sure.

At what point in the Fuseki log file does the freeze happen? After the HTTP
request is received or as it exits (is the freeze before or after the middle
log line of the three for a request).

With 3 zk servers, the system can survive one outage.
With 5 zk server it can survive one outage and still allow write, or 2 out and
read-only.

You can also configure zk in more complex primary-secondary configurations.

A load balancer between the Fuseki servers and the zk servers may help.

      Andy