What is the sample size here? I mean, for a low number of literals it's
obvious that String containment check in Java isn't that slow. The
difference will most likely come from a large scan over literals with
containment check whereas with a Lucene index - which is basically an
inverted index - it's obviously more efficient to lookup terms for the
documents.