What I mean is really simple. Basically I'd like to send queries like this to
Fuseki:

    SELECT ?l
    WHERE { ?s rdfs:label ?l }

this is not a valid query because it does not define the rdfs prefix. But I'd
like to prepend some standard prefixes to every incoming request before they
are executed. So the request above is transformed into this before being
executed:

    SELECT ?l
    WHERE { ?s rdfs:label ?l }

Now I've made an example with rdfs and I hope it's simple enough and that it
makes sense. In practice, I'd like to have a list of prefixes, even custom
ones. My endgoal is that I can send queries without having to define any PREFIX
because they are automatically attached by the server, at every request. If I
need any particular prefix, or if I need to override one of the default
prefixes, than those will be specified in the specific query.

Hope it makes sense, thank you.