Hi Andrew,

Thank you for letting us know.

Rob spotted that the log4j project security page has been updated:

https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/security.html

revising it to critical 9/10

We've already started a vote on Jena 4.3.2 with log4j 2.16.0.

  https://lists.apache.org/thread/tj0mo24g8jvfr02964nww96ckfvxnhjm

(we are not bypassing the need to have the proper votes for a release)

Very few changes in 4.3.2 but - bonus prize! - JENA-2215 (make sure logging is in the war file) is included.

    Andy