Hi Jakub,

What you are describing looks like Linked Data backed by an RDF triplestore.

Linked Data Templates (LDT) is a specification for this exact use case, it
defines how Linked Data requests translate to SPARQL commands.
https://atomgraph.github.io/Linked-Data-Templates/

Processor is an implemention of the LDT specification.
https://github.com/AtomGraph/Processor

Martynas
atomgraph.com