Hi Bob,

Seems to be working for me.

The <http://jena.apache.org/2016/tdb#DatasetTDB2> looks right.

What does myDataset.ttl look like?

Does
  tdb2.tdbloader --loc DB2 myData.ttl
work?

The error would be caused if Jena initialization failed but tdb2.tdbloader needs the TDB2 code to run at all!

    Andy

Couple of points:

1/ You can load data through the web UI into TDB2 - slower than the bulk
loader at scale but there are no size limits (unlike TDB1). Maybe the time saved stopping and starting Fuseki compensates!

2/ You can load the database then move it into place in Fuseki. Sometimes an easier workflow.

    Andy