Hans-Jürgen, that sounds like an interesting and useful project. Can you post a
website where we can get more information and follow the project?

Thanks,
--Paul

On 2/5/22 18:34, Hans-Juergen Rennau wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in the integration of SPARQL into XQuery. The essential
requirement is a Java API for (a) parsing RDF resources into triples, (b)
evaluating SPARQL queries. Would Jena be a candidate to offer these? Would the
integration of Jena components into an OpenSource project under the 3-clause
BSD License be possible?
With kind regards,Hans-Jürgen
PS: The approach envisaged is completely lightweight and very different from
https://www.w3.org/Submission/xsparql-language-specification/