Hi Erik,

The jena-geosparql code isn't there by default.

Unfortuately, just adding it to the standard build is messy.

All users will see there will be several start-up warnings even if the GeoSPARQL code isn't being used.

At the moment, add jena-geosparql and also the dependencies it needs. Setting up maven/gradle is the the robust way to do it because it only needs jena-geosparql else it needs:

io.github.galbiston:expiring-map
javax.xml.bind:jaxb-api
org.apache.sis.core:sis-referencing
org.slf4j:jul-to-slf4j
org.locationtech.jts:jts-core
org.jdom:jdom2
org.apache.commons:commons-collections4

We hope to have a version of the Fuseki UI for query and data upload, without the admin controls, which can be added to any Fuseki Main based server (jena-fuseki-geosparql is Fuseki Main based). That is work to be done.

    Andy