Hi

On 14.02.22 09:26, Erik Bijsterbosch wrote:
Hi,

I want to resolve the transaction error I mentioned  before in an earlier
post/conversation.
This question was cluttered too much with context to get noticed, I guess.
So here's a new attempt...

After starting a (4.4.0 docker) fuseki server or a fuseki geosparql server
with inference enabled on my large dataset I get the following error
message:

fuseki_1            | Write transaction with no commit() or abort() before
end() - forced abort

Inference seemed to work earlier on this dataset with my
previous implementation and I assume now this is data related.
What can I do to debug this?

what was your previous implementation? What did you change?

Do we already know if it works without Docker?

Regards,
Erik