Hi,

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 12:34 PM Andy Seaborne <a...@apache.org> wrote:

> On 09/03/2022 11:16, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This appeared after Java upgrade from 11 to 17:
> >
> > WARN LocationMapper:188 - Error in configuration file: Cannot invoke
> > "org.apache.jena.rdf.model.Property.asNode()" because
> > "org.apache.jena.vocabulary.RDF.type" is null
>
> May be init related ... depends when it happened in the app.

Most likely is as it happens very early in the startup.
I haven't noticed it with Java 11 though, pretty sure it wasn't there.

> Always good to call
> JenaSystem.init
> before any Jena code is touched if you can. It makes the whole thing
> deterministic.

JenaSystem.init() is called in a ServletContextListener.

> > I was looking at the LocationMapper code, but line 188 does not
> > contain anything like that:
> > https://github.com/apache/jena/blob/main/jena-core/src/main/java/org/apache/jena/util/LocationMapper.java#L188
>
> Wrong location manager?

We have a custom PrefixMapper, but from the first look line #188
doesn't look related either:
https://github.com/AtomGraph/Web-Client/blob/master/src/main/java/com/atomgraph/client/locator/PrefixMapper.java#L188
Or is it?

> Look at any stacktraces.