From what I've been able to find, it doesn't seem that there are any metrics
provided that show how long queries are taking to complete. I can get some
general metrics about request rates and standard Jvm metrics from a fuseki
server, but it seems that there is nothing else provided.

Am I just missing how to enable such metrics or do they indeed not exist? If
they don't exist, can they be added? I feel this would be a super helpful
feature to have.

No PHI in Email: PointClickCare and Collective Medical, A PointClickCare
Company, policies prohibit sending protected health information (PHI) by email,
which may violate regulatory requirements. If sending PHI is necessary, please
contact the sender for secure delivery instructions.

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
message.