Hi,

I have an objective to only persist constraint-validated data in Fuseki.

I have a proxy layer that validates all incoming GSP PUT and POST
request graphs in memory and rejects the invalid ones. So far so good.

What about SPARQL Update requests though? For simplicity's sake, let's
say they are restricted to a single graph as in GSP PATCH [1].
What I can think of is first loading the graph into memory and
executing the update, and then validating the resulting graph against
SHACL. But maybe there's a smarter way?

Also interested in the more general case without the graph restriction.

Martynas

[1] https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-http-rdf-update/#http-patch