On 21/03/2024 00:21, Jim Balhoff wrote:
Hi Lorenz,

These both do speed things up quite a bit, but it prevents matching patterns
that cross graphs in the case where I include multiple graphs.

Thanks,
Jim

It is the combination choosing certain graphs and wanting cross graph patterns that pushes the code into working in general way. it works in Nodes, and that means string comparisons. That looses the TDB ability to do faster joins using NodeIds which both avoids string comparisons and retrieving the strings until they are known to be needed for the results.

Is there a reason for not having a union default graph overall the named graphs instead of selecting certain ones? If it is all named graphs, the union is TDB2 level.

You can have a Fuseki setup with two endpoints - one that does union default graph, one that does not, for the same dataset.

    Andy

On Mar 20, 2024, at 4:28 AM, Lorenz Buehmann