Hi Simon,

my colleagues had the same problem with GraphExtract.
The code has been removed in the context of Jena5 Model API changes
<https://github.com/apache/jena/issues/2021> in the commit
https://github.com/afs/jena/commit/6697a516724745532616bb0db3ce67a8778e2b6c.
So anyone may fetch the latest code from there.
Unfortunately, I am not sure why exactly it has been removed. Since it does
not implement any standard and is not documented under
https://jena.apache.org/documentation/,  I doubt it will find its way back
into Jena.

Greetings
   Arne