Todd,
I actually only intend to keep each topic valid for 3 days most. Each of
our topic has 3 partitions, so its around 3*240*3 =2160 partitions. Since
there is no api for deleting topic, i guess i could set up a cron job
deleting the out dated topics(folders) from zookeeper..
do you know when the delete topic api will be available in kafka?
Chen