Hi ,

In continuity to this thread, can you let me know if i  will have to write
a kafka producer in C# if i have to get data from c# application onto the
kafka bus or it will be handled by the native java producer API?? and like
wise for any system generating data which is using any other technology
other than java??

Thanks,
Siddharth Ubale