Hi,

I have a Kafka 0.8.1.1 cluster consisting in 4 servers with several topics on
it.

The cluster was initially configured to store kafka log data in a single
directory on each server (log.dirs = /tmp/kafka-logs)

Now, I have assigned 3 new disks to each server and I would like to use them to
store log data, instead the old directory. (logs.dirs =
/srv/data/1,/srv/data/2,/srv/data/3)

What would be the recommended way of doing such a migration?

Is it possible to perform this migration without losing the data currently
stored in the kafka cluster?

Would it be possible to achieve that kind of change without having to stop the
cluster and losing service?