No I don't see anything like that, the question was aimed at learning if it
is worthwhile to make the effort of reimplementing the Python producer in
Java, I so I will not make all the effort just to be disappointed
afterwards.
understand I have nothing to worry about, so I will try to simulate this
situation in small scale...
maybe 3 brokers, one topic with one partition and then add partitions.
we'll see.
thanks for clarifying.
Oh, Good luck with Confluent!!
:)