Hi Sa Li,

Depending on your system that configuration entry needs to be modified. The
first parameter after the insert is the username what you use to run kafka.
It might be your own username or something else, in the following example
it is called kafkauser. On the top of that I also like to use soft and hard
limits, when you hit the soft limit the system will log a meaningful
message in dmesg so you can see what is happening.

kafkauser soft nofile 80000
kafkauser hard nofile 100000

Hope that helps,
Istvan