Hi Gwen,

Sorry, both the consumer and the broker are 0.8.2?
A = Yes

So what's on 0.8.1?
A = It works fine using 0.8.1 for server AND client.

You probably know the consumer group of your application. Can you use the
offset checker tool on that?
A = Yes, I know from the consumer, and the offset checker gave me nothing
about that group.

Thanks,

Ricardo