Well, I know it is semantic but right now it "can" be elastically scaled
without down time but you have to integrate into your environment for what
that means.... it has been that way since 0.8.0 imho.

My point was just another way to-do that out of the box... folks do this
elastic scailing today with AWS CloudFormation and internal systems they
built too.

So, it can be done... you just have todo it.

~ Joe Stein

  http://www.stealth.ly