Hi,

As I understand it, kafka brokers will store the incoming messages into
pagecache as much as possible and then flush them into disk, right?

But in my experiment where 90 producers is publishing data into 6 brokers,
I see that the log directory on disk where broker stores the data is
constantly increasing (every seconds.) So why this is happening? Does this
has to do with the default "log.flush.interval" setting?

I want the broker to write to disk less often when serving some on-line
consumers to reduce latency. I tested in my broker the disk write speed is
around 110MB/s.

Thanks for any replies.