Thanks everyone for voting.

The following are the results of the votes.

+1 binding = 3 votes
+1 non-binding = 3 votes
-1 = 0 votes
0 = 0 votes

The vote passes.

I will release artifacts to maven central, update the dist svn and download
site. Will send out an announce after that.

Thanks everyone who has contributed to the work in 0.8.2.2!

Jun