Hello,

I'm curious about the expected or default behavior that might occur if a broker
in the system has filled up.  By that I mean when a broker has used all of its
memory and disk space.  Is the node simply removed from the system until space
is cleared?

As I'm thinking through this a little more, if that is the case and the node is
removed, some partitions in the system may be marked as under-replicated and
cause a cascading effect where partitions are re-replicated and cause other
nodes to fill up.  Has that ever happened?  Does Kafka have a contingency plan
for such a scenario?

Thank you so much for your insight and all of your hard work!

Lawrence