-1 on removing suport 0.10.1.0 . This is minor release and removing
support JDK 1.7 which lot of users still depend on not a good idea and
definitely they are not getting enough heads up to migrate their other
services to JDK1.7.
We can consider this for 0.11.0 release time line again depends on the
dates .

Thanks,
Harsha