Hi all,

We have some partitions that only have 1 replication, and after the broker
failed, partitions on that broker becomes unavailable. We set
unclean.leader.election.enable=false, so the controller doesn’t bring those
partitions back online even after that broker is up. We tried Preferred Replica
Leader Election and Reassign Partitions, both are not working. We can set
unclean.leader.election.enable=true and controller will bring them back, but we
don’t want to do rolling restart on all brokers. Is there anyway that I can
manually bring them online? I’m using kafka 0.9.0.1

Thanks,
Jun