I believe what you are looking for is a ParquetSerializer which I'm not
aware of any existing ones.  In that case, you'd have to write your own,
and your AvroSerializer is probably a good thing to template from.  Then
you would just use the HDFSSink Connector again and change the
serialization format to use your newly written Parquet Serializer.

--
Dustin Cote
confluent.io