Hi Eno,

Thanks for your reply. If my application DAG has three stream processors,
first of which is source, would all of them run in single thread? There may
be scenarios wherein I want to have different number of threads for
different processors since some may be CPU bound and some may be IO bound.

--
Regards,
Abhishek Agarwal