Best regards,
Radek Gruchalski
ra...@gruchalski.com

On September 17, 2016 at 9:49:43 PM, kant kodali (kanth...@gmail.com) wrote:

Still it should be possible to implement using reactive streams right.
Could you please enlighten me on what are the some major differences you
see
between a commit log and a message queue? I see them being different only
in the
implementation but not functionality wise so I would be glad to hear your
thoughts.

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 12:39 PM, Radoslaw Gruchalski ra...@gruchalski.com