Hello, I’m sure this question has been asked many times.
We have a test-cluster (confluent 3.0.0 release) of 3 aws m4.xlarges.  We have
an application that needs to use the punctuate() function to do some work on a
regular interval.  We are using the WallClock extractor.  Unfortunately, the
method is never called.  I have checked the filedescriptor setting for both the
user as well as the process, and everything seems to be fine.  Is this a known
bug, or is there something obvious I’m missing?

One note, the application used to work on this cluster, but now it’s not
working.  Not really sure what is going on?

-David