From: Sam Pegler [mailto:sam.peg...@infectiousmedia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:24 AM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Re: Kafka 0.10 Monitoring tool

Have you thought of just wrapping the provided Java classes
(kafka-consumer-groups.sh) with the programming language of your choice?
For example...

/opt/kafka/bin/kafka-consumer-groups.sh --new-consumer --bootstrap-server
eu1-kb-1:9092 --describe --group foo
GROUP                          TOPIC                          PARTITION
 CURRENT-OFFSET  LOG-END-OFFSET  LAG             OWNER
foo         click                          9          71971           71971
          0               sarama_/10.240.0.46
foo         click                          10         71699           71700
          1               sarama_/10.240.0.46
foo         click                          11         72052           72052
          0               sarama_/10.240.0.46

Can be quite easily parsed to provide whatever output you require.

__

Sam Pegler

PRODUCTION ENGINEER

T. +44(0) 07 562 867 486

<http://www.infectiousmedia.com/>
3-7 Herbal Hill / London / EC1R 5EJ
www.infectiousmedia.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged.
If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store,
or copy the information in any medium. Please also destroy and delete the
message from your computer.