Hi all,

   My kafka version is 2.11_0.10.1.0, and clusters have three nodes.
   I created a topic (3 replications, 6 partitions).
   And I tested the class ProducerPerformance by using the command like this:
        bin/kafka-run-class.sh org.apache.kafka.tools.ProducerPerformance
--topic test --num-records 2000000 --record-size 10000 --throughput -1
--producer-props bootstrap.servers=“hw167:9092" buffer.memory=67108864
batch.size=8192 acks=1

   I ran this command on two nodes at the same time, so they were executed in
parallel.
   And I got a lot of NotLeaderForPartitionException, it said that This server
is not the leader for that topic-partition. I know it’s just the warning and
finished successfully in the end, but it cost so much time to rebalance the
partition.
   I wonder know what caused this problem? Does the leader of the partition
breaker down? (By the way, the kafka is always alive) What made them down?
   How to fix it?

org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
org.apache.kafka.common.errors.NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is
not the leader for that topic-partition.
…

so much ..

Thanks.