Hi Jon
We have written an offset check in python for the new consumer groups.

I've filed a bug against pykafka with some admin command support here
https://github.com/Parsely/pykafka/issues/620#issuecomment-264258141

That you could use right now

If not I should be able to release an offset checker by next weekend that you
could use

We have consumer lag monitoring integrated to sysdig cloud this way

Regards
Toby

Sent from my iPhone