Hi Guys,

I have a scenario where i need to configure a 4 node Kafka Cluster along
with Zookeeper having 4 nodes as well.

I understand as a rule of them when it comes to cluster its always odd
number, however this is the case i need to do it.

For zookeeper, i understand with a 4 node cluster i can tolerate failure of
1 node which is same as having a 3 node cluster which does not give benefit
of having 4th one. how does it effect when it comes to leader election ?

For Kafka its the same case, I wanted to understand if we really want to do
this and achieve fault tolerance some how.

Thanks!

Lee