I would like to add one more thing. The logs on the consumers looks fine.
We see no errors whatsoever. The log level is set INFO. What are we missing
here? Is there some other config that we need to set so that we at least
see some errors for this in the logs?

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Mahendra Kariya <mahendra.kar...@go-jek.com