From: mayank rathi <mayank.ra...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 6:18:19 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org
Subject: How does Zookeeper node failure impact Kafka cluster?

Hello All,

Let's assume I have a 3-Node Zookeeper ensemble and a 3-Node Kafka Cluster
in my Kafka environment and one of ZK node goes down.

What would be the impact of 1 ZK node failure on Kafka Cluster?

I am just trying to understand difference between 2 node Zookeeper ensemble
and a 3 node Zookeeper ensemble with one node down.

Thanks in advance.

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain
sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the e-mail and any attachments.