Hi Koert,

these warnings appear to be produced during the class scanning that Connect
is performing when it's starting up. Connect is using org.reflections to
discover plugins (Connectors, Transformations, Converters) in the various
locations that it's configured to search for plugins.
(such locations are entries in the plugin.path property as well as the
supplied CLASSPATH). It's normally safe to ignore the warnings.

I would expect that such warnings would be disabled by having:

log4j.logger.org.reflections=ERROR

in config/connect-log4j.properties.

Does this setting exist in your environment? Did you by any change enabled
a different log level for org.reflections?
Also, is Connect starting up successfully after all these warnings are
logged?

Konstantine