From: Marcelo Vinicius [mailto:marcelo...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 12:07 PM
To: users@kafka.apache.org; d...@kafka.apache.org
Subject: Hello, Help!

Hello, my name is Marcelo, and I am from Brazil. I'm doing a search on Kafka. I
would like to know if this phrase: "Somehow I struggled against sensations that
contained pure abstraction and no gesture directed at the present world", is it
really kafka? If so, where do I find his phrase? In what text from kafka?
Thank you!

--
*Marcelo Vinicius*
Universidade Estadual de Feira de Santana - UEFS

"Não há poema em si, mas em mim ou em ti"
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may contain
sensitive information, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender by reply e-mail immediately and destroy all copies of
the e-mail and any attachments.