Hello, Users!
I'm designing a Kafka deployment on AWS and it's my first time working with
Kafka and Zookeeper so I've collected a lot of info so far but also some
questions that I would love to submit to a much expert audience like you.

I have been experimenting with exhibitor and zookeeper in auto scaling
group and the exhibitor orchestration seems to work so far.

I was trying to find a way to configure zookeeper servers in Kafka conf and
do not have to reconfigure them in case a zookeeper node needs to be
replaced/dies, so i taught of course of using DNS but then I read that
zkclient library used by Kafka has this bug:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2184.

So I'm now thinking about using an ELB in front of the zookeeper cluster.
Teorically on how zookeeper client should work there should be no problem
but I'm wondering if any of you used that and how is the outcome?