Hi Duy,

What kind of exception are you getting? With KIP-161 (checked in trunk) we
allow log-and-skip type exception handlers for deserialization errors:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-161%3A+streams+deserialization+exception+handlers

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-161:+streams+deserialization+exception+handlers>

Is yours a deserialization exception or a higher level exception in your code?
From your email I think its the latter. Could you describe the scenario a bit
more? We don’t currently have a way to skip on the latter errors but would be
interested to collect more info from users.

Thanks
Eno