Hi David,

Thanks for reply. However, I don't have problem with number of replicas. I
have 3 brokers. And topics configured accordingly, especially
__consumer_offsets

Topic:__consumer_offsets PartitionCount:50 ReplicationFactor:3
Configs:segment.bytes=104857600,cleanup.policy=compact,compression.type=producer

And everything was working find for months, until today.

Why would I want changing replication factor? To what value?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 11:19 PM, David Frederick <david.freder...@gmail.com

--
Regards,
*Murad M*